With a variety of services and amenities available, Oakleaf Village of Lexington offers an active and engaging lifestyle with all the comforts of home. The homelike ambiance extends throughout the community and into the many shared spaces and activity areas. From the cozy living room to the community game room, there’s a space for everyone and everything.
At Oakleaf Village of Lexington, your calendar stays as full as you want with a multitude of opportunities for social engagement. From live music in the comfort of the community to live cooking demos with our in-house chef to arts and crafts classes, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Our focus on whole-person wellness is designed to incorporate activities and events that enhance the social, spiritual, intellectual and physical well-being of each resident that we serve.
10 ways to thrive when social distancing
- Restaurant-style dining
- Private dining room for special events
- Designated vehicle to provide transportation to scheduled Doctors’ appointments
- Salon/Barber Shop
- Spacious activity and community spaces for resident use
Assuring that residents thrive in their home is our goal. We provide services to ensure a maintenance-free lifestyle with everything included in one monthly fee, allowing for more time to focus on the things that matter.
Services included in your monthly rent:
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room with ala cart menu options available
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Monthly calendar of events and activities
- Scheduled transportation to events and activities
There’s always something to enjoy. Take a look at our monthly Newsletter that includes the calendar to see all of the exciting activities and events going on in the community.
There’s always something to enjoy. Take a look at our monthly calendar to see all of the exciting activities and events going on in the community.
With current safety precautions in place in response to COVID-19, all community group activities are postponed until further notice.
For the latest updates relating to COVID-19 click on the link below.