Our dedicated staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist residents with their personal care needs. We recognize that everyone is unique, and we ensure that residents have individualized care that is customized to meet their needs.
We provide assistance with the following:
- Activities of Daily Living including bathing, grooming, dressing, ambulation and nutrition oversight
- Medication administration
- Scheduled transportation to doctors’ appointments
- Communication between facility and healthcare providers to ensure a well-rounded care plan
- Members of our care team available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Our secured memory care is specifically designed for those individuals experiencing dementia and other cognitive impairments. Our highly-trained staff works hard to cater to the specific needs of each individual, with the goal to keep residents active and engaged while maintaining their dignity and safety. Specialized programming and structured activities engage residents at all levels of capability. At Oakleaf Village of Lexington, we celebrate the daily successes and live in the present with those who entrust us with their care.